Re: Bleeding brakes

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Bleeding brakes
From: "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 16:01:42 -0500
I looked under the hood. I broke a wire (white/black?) off the coil.
It came back to life when I got it touching. I got to secure it right,
but I'm in the middle of painting the garage floor so, it's not today.

Thanks for the help! If a good tight connection doesn't work, I'll be
trying this!

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root            - CCSA, CCSE, CCNA
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155