Re: New Garage and past LBC's

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: New Garage and past LBC's
From: yd3@nvc.net
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:09:36 -0600
Paul:

You will find the garage too small, the unbuilt new shop too small, and
the SO not wanting junk cars sitting in the yard.

We've a 22 by 24 two stall on the house but that's for the mundane
cars.  I've a 16 by 32 shop that always has one car, work area, parts
and tools.  I can squeeze two MGs in there, but there's not much space
left for working.

Last fall I put up a 12 by 24 quicky plastic and steel frame shelter.
It's full now too.  I've also got a 8 by 14 garden shed with car some
parts in it.

So, your garage is too small.

Blake