blinkers 68 MGB GT, a continued battle ........

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: blinkers 68 MGB GT, a continued battle ........
From: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 23:09:38 -0400
Well everyone's input has helped me track down most of my wiring problems in my
1968 MGB
GT.
Thank you all.
I found most of the problems to be the Bullet connectors under the hood, near
the hood
latch mechanism.
But, I had blinkers and only the drivers side headlight earlier today, I
touched a bullet
connector and it
disintegrated in my hand, (the outer rubber cover was ok but the innards were
just
cracked and just fell apart
into about 6 pieces. I jumped all 3 wires together, walla 2 headlights,  but I
lost the
drivers side blinkers.
And I still have no high beams.   but I'm sticking with it !

I'm hoping I can purchase new Bullet connectors- I'll replace everyone I can
find.

Dan
68 MGB GT
in Massachusetts