Re: blinkers 68 MGB GT, a continued battle ........

To: BarnOwl@world.std.com
Subject: Re: blinkers 68 MGB GT, a continued battle ........
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:55:42 -0400
Dan,
   Those little Lucar connectors do disintegrate, but they are available
and easy to replace. All the vendors stock them.   Buy a bunch of them,
both singles and doubles, and replace all that you can find.  Cleaning
the metal tips with scotchbrite works well, then poking them into a new
connector, with a bit of dilectric grease on them, makes for good
connections and happy electrics.
Bob