CT British Cars By the Sea

To: james.f.juhas@snet.net, twobees@sprynet.com
Subject: CT British Cars By the Sea
From: Bayviewtom@cs.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 23:18:47 EDT
British Cars by the Sea was terrific fun this year!

While I live in SW CT, I made the journey, and it was well worth it.
Fantastic weather, and scores of beautiful cars at a sensational state park
with a mansion, gardens, and a commanding view of the water.

All British marques were well represented. It was fun to see a Morgan Trike
for the first time, plus a surprising showing of Stag's and TVR's. The
Healy's had a really strong showing, but most impressive was the breadth of
MG's there.

As a Midget owner, I have never in my life seen so many in one place. Great
fun. Of course the B's commanded the field, along with a strong group of
MGA's (one with PA plates!), and the T-series cars.

Rounding out the lot were plenty of Triumphs, a Pre-WWII Rolls Royce, plus a
score of Land Rovers.

Tom
78 Midget
03 Mini? Wife saw the new MIni at the show and wants one BAD!