Re: CT British Cars By the Sea

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CT British Cars By the Sea
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 06:58:43 -0400
I second that one Tom, definitely a great time, and the weather was perfect.
My wife and I drove up from Southbury, CT top down in Junior ( White RBB with
the OBX plate in front ) and met a friend who came up with his son and their
blue '72 Stag.  The drive in was a lot of fun. We met up with an other couple
in a red TR6 who looked just like us!  Mid forties guy with a statigically
placed baseball hat and a early forties lovely wife in Audrey Hepburn garb
complete with head-scarf and big sun glasses.

My favorites in no particular order:
The cream color TVR Vixen.
The mini woody ( for sale $8500 hmmmmm )
The Red RBB with the olds 215ci 8cyl
A bunch of RBB clean and beautiful and original ( not like mine )
There was an exquisite black MG TC that made my heart melt.
Of course the AH 3000's especially the Black with Red.

Best to all, and happy motoring.

Alex

 1976  MBG fair weather Daily Driver.  "Junior"
 1993  Subaru Legacy LE - painfully reliable automobile
 1974  Ducati 750GT - exquisitely beautiful Motorcycle