Re: Vinyl, the care thereof

To: "David Hill" <davhill@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: Vinyl, the care thereof
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 08:16:15 -0400
I remember hearing on some radio show about the tombs in the Nile
valley.  Apparently the two things that they found in great shape were
wheat grains and leather treated with beeswax.  Beeswax, it seems, never
dries out!  I tried a beeswax product (Tana) on my leather winter
boots.  It shrugged off water and more importantly - salt!  So maybe I will
use beeswax on my leather interior !

At 12:48 AM 6/3/02 +0100, David Hill wrote:
>IME, the best thing for leather is saddle soap, which feeds the leather as
>well as cleaning it. It comes from horsey places, where it is used on
>saddles and other tack.
>
>David Hill
>York, UK

Regards