Re: Concours Tips

To: Randy Trautman <trautman@nwlink.com>, mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Concours Tips
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
 They all vary in how picky they can be. I would make sure that every
mechanical item works.Make sure all fluids are new and are filled to the
correct level. You have the correct tool kit for the car. The finishes under
the hood are done correctly in the right sheen paint. Make sure all nuts and
bolts are like new. I know more people will have much more to offer.
Carl
  Randy Trautman <trautman@nwlink.com> wrote: Can someone point out a good web
site or book for Concours preparation? I'm
going to enter the Forest Grove Concours this summer for fun, but I'd also
like to give a good showing with my BGT. I've not attended one before and
have no idea what to expect.