RE: Acck, Electrical problem, dead short!!!! MGB-GT 1970

To: "'Telewest \(PH\)'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Acck, Electrical problem, dead short!!!! MGB-GT 1970
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:48:39 -0500
Another, easier way to test circuits without the danger of burning
anything up is to use a battery charger which is protected by an
internal circuit breaker rather than the battery. The current will be
limited and the breaker will trip before any damage can be done. About
the only thing you can't test this way is the starter.

I always use this method when installing and testing a new wiring loom.

Regards,
Lew Palmer