New Lister

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Lister
From: "Ryan Irwin" <ButterscotchB@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 02:45:19 -0500
Hi all,

    My name's Ryan and I'm an alcoholic.  No, no...  I'm just an MG driver.
Sometimes the two have close links though....   Anyhoo, I'm new to your list.
I was on the Spridget list for quite a while when it was my only MG.  But,
I've now had the immense fortune of aquiring a 1972 MGB finished in a (not
original, but pretty) butterscotch colour, hence the address
ButterscotchB@hotmail.com.

    No real posts or questions yet (nothing wrong yet).  But a little about
me, I live near South Bend, IN and own a 1961 MG Midget, a new-to-me 1972 MGB,
and a 1989 Nissan Sentra (the bastard child of the group).  The Midget's not
in great shape.  A resto project that might not end up happening.  I love the
B, though.  The Sentra seems to be neccesary for Indiana winters.

Thanks for reading this far!  I'm sure it'll be a pleasure and definately
helpful to be a part of this list.
-Ryan