Re: Radiator fill up

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiator fill up
From: Menno.Meijer@ict.nl
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:03:09 +0200
Hello List,

Different question but the same subject.... I've got a radiator
with an "elbowed" fillerneck. Does anybody know how far I should
fill it? (The manual describes that I should fill it a half or
one inch below the fillerneck but that's difficult) Due to the
elbow I can't see the level.

The last time I've filled it just to the point at which I could
see a little coolant at the bottom of the fillerneck.

Regards,

Menno Meijer

Robert Guinness <rjglaw@swbell.net> on 11/06/2002 00:33:44

Please respond to Robert Guinness <rjglaw@swbell.net>