RE: 'TD Help Needed

To: "'Eugene Balinski'" <eugeneb@nni.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 'TD Help Needed
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 22:02:13 -0500
Gene,

I can't offer a lot of help, but I am 6'2" and own a TD, so I can offer
some comments.

First, there is quite a bit of movement possible with the seat back and
base. Be sure the seat back is adjusted all the way back at the top and
the seat base is pushed all the way to the rear.

Second, I believe there is room for the seat runners to be moved a
couple of more inches rearward.

Third, the steering wheel is not optimally positioned when it it all the
way forward. Since the steering column slants down, the steering wheel
is in its LOWEST position when all the way forward. Although in that
position my arms are more comfortable, the wheel does rub on my thighs.

Finally, it may be more advantageous to shim up the front of the seat by
using spacers under the front of the runners. This will tilt the seat
backward and possibly give more support to the back of the legs.

I hope some of this helps.

Regards,
Lew Palmer

Behalf