Re: 'TD Help Needed

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 'TD Help Needed
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:40:30 -0700
I would think having the steering wheel all the way out would improve knee
room (although requiring bent elbows). Further out means higher compared to
the seat cushion, and further from the critical knee position (increasing
the angular range of motion available for the upper leg). This still may be
insufficient, of course.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149