Re: Still looking for early B roadster

To: "mga" <mga@napanet.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Still looking for early B roadster
From: "gbsnider" <gbsnider@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:16:24 -0400
Don,

>.I'm a long-time (since 1967) MG owner/enthusiast. I've been looking for a
>nice, original B roadster (pre-'68) for quite a while now.  If anyone can
>help, please e-mail me.  I have been watching Auto Trader and the MG
Owners'
>Club websites daily.

  I have a wonderfull 67 B that I am just finishing up.  BRG with wire
wheels and overdrive, paint work is done (lacquer base coat and lacquer
clear coat, looks fantastic) and now I am in the process of piecing it all
back together.  Lots of new chrome and rubber bits.  I live in central NC,
if interested let me know.

Brian
71B
67B for sale