Rear shocks tube or lever?

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear shocks tube or lever?
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:15:40 -0700
Listers,
I'm contemplating switching from the tubes in my 1970B (Heritage body
shell  circa 1990)
to the original lever shocks. Reasoning, I installed a new set of
springs and polyurethane bushings last summer along with Moss tube
shocks.  I drove for several thousand miles with this set up and 40 lbs.
of sand to help settle the springs.  It still has a bouncy ride and
drives my wife and I crazy.  My 78B has tubes in the front and levers in
the back and has a tremendous ride to it.  What do you people think?
Jim
78B for sale (passenger door off to repair crack of doom)
70B
seeking MGCGT when 78B is sold.