Re: Catalogs

To: Patton Dickson <kpdii@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Catalogs
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:12:49 -0600
The PDF catalog is invaluable - I still have a copy of what I think was the
last one, MGB-14, that I can send to anyone that needs one. I use mine
quite a bit, particularly at work. With it, you can find the part number.
The prices may be off a bit, but you'll still have a fair idea of cost and
if its available.

The file is about 15 mb and when I tried zipping it, I didn't get its size
reduced by much. So maybe I'll put it where it can be accessed by web
browser. Unless Kelvin can tell us that Moss already has one (hopefully
newer) available.

David