Re: Catalogs

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: Catalogs
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:40:49 -0500
They aren't excluding other browses. I don't like it but facts are
facts. 90+ percent of the browser market (according to resent studies)
is IE. Moss probably uses Microsoft publishing software, which is
obviously, going to slant toward Microsoft.

Personally, I use Netscape 6, which works for the most part. Roll overs
are a noticeable exception. I wish they did, but that's too bad.

I'm running 2000 on my laptop, and I'm going to buy XP Pro for home,
soon, for my wife. 2000 isn't bad, and from a reliability standpoint,
I hear XP isn't bad. I'm just looking for the stability and reliability
that I've enjoyed for years with Unix, for my desktop product. (I'm
really lusting for MacOS X, nice interface and a reliable operating
system. Who knew?)

Let's try to keep the OS wars to a minimum please. This group is about
cars. Microsoft is not going away, no matter how much some of us would
like it too. They don't make the best products. They make the best
marketing.

Oh, LBC. I got the Pertronix coil in last night, after figuring out the
wires. As usual, Paul Hunt (Telewest) is invaluable.  THANK YOU Paul!

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155