Re: Well the clutch hose is fitted....no clutch pressure??

To: "Paul Root" <proot@iaces.com>, "DenverD" <DenverD@Texan.dk>
Subject: Re: Well the clutch hose is fitted....no clutch pressure??
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:20:09 +0200
Backwards in another way I did:
Once there was enough fluid in the slave cylinder to move the clutch arm, I
then have let the clutch arm "bleed" the slave.
My son pressed the pedal and while he held the pedal down, I opened the
bleed screw.
So the clutch arm's force pressed the piston backwards.
Although the process was a bit lengthy, it was done fine and at the time no
air was seen in the bled fluid, the job as done...

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT