Re: Well the clutch hose is fitted....no clutch pressure??

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Well the clutch hose is fitted....no clutch pressure??
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:33:12 -0500
I really don't have any recommendations, well you might try the ezibleed
gismo. My experience is that it's very hard to bleed the clutch. Once, after
changing the fluid, I just couldn't get any clutch movement no mater how
much I fiddled with it. After it sat a few days, the clutch miraculously
came back. I guess the air worked it's way out all by itself.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336