Re: blowing fuses

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>, "MG list"
Subject: Re: blowing fuses
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:15:54 -0500
Thanks, Barney.
And yes, you're right I wasn't checking continuity correctly. You pointed
out  my stupidity without being offensive; maybe you should have been in
politics :)  If I had only thought what the word "continuity" means I could
have figured this out. DUH.
 I was checking using the ohm meter and touching the black lead to ground
and the red lead to the end (one end) of the wire at the fuse box end. So I
assume I wasn't checking for anything besides current but using the ohmmeter
scale?
So maybe it was just a bad connection.
One of  the many great things about this list is that I can learn as I go
and you all don't charge me $70/hour :-).

Monte 79B, 67B, and 74 1/2 parts car
Kahoka, MO USA