RE: Damn it Jerry!

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Damn it Jerry!
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 11:53:34 -0400
Bill:

I've seen that you are a regular participant on the list. Thanks very much
for your, understanding, forgivingness and for your support here. It's nice
having people like you on the list. Keeps people like me on my toes.

How does your comment about my misspelling Alfa have anything to do with
anything, other than sarcasm directed towards me (Damn it Jerry)?

Additionally, You said, in a separate post, sent at approximately the same
time, "Aw geez - can we put this one to bed"? How does this post of yours
"put it to bed"?

I and several other have obviously enjoyed this thread which does contain
LBC content. You don't have to read it you know. There's lots that I skip
and don't read and lots of other stuff miss-spelled on the list. I guess if
that was the measuring stick, many of us MG'ers ARE a "stupid NG owner" (cut
and pasted exactly as you typed it from YOUR response below). Are you going
to tell us now that was intentional?

Cool your jets. No big deal. We all screw up sometimes. If we didn't, BMC
would still be producing MG! And - Yes, let's do end this thread. It is
definitely going sour.

Carefully spellchecked this time.

Have a great weekend!

-Jerry Erbesfield