RE: TD Heat shield / Vapor Lock

To: "Paul Root" <proot@iaces.com>,
Subject: RE: TD Heat shield / Vapor Lock
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:38:45 -0500
Paul:

Ravic on Hennepin sells non-oxygenated fuel. That's the 40's time-warp
station just around the corner from your office. Some "Bobby and Steve's"
(Mobil) stations have it during the summer.

For other sources, you might try visiting the hot rodders on one of the
cruise nights in St. Paul. I know that at a couple of their shows I have
seen a list circulated of stations that sell non-ox in the summer.

Lew:

Not all of us had 85+ all week. I was running up in Duluth this past weekend
and it was 55 and raining. Nearly froze my behind off.
Oppressive back here the cities though.

Phil
'61 Midget coming back together slowly