Re: How Much

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>, DOUGLAS_RUSSELL@nyc.yr.com,
Subject: Re: How Much
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 10:39:07 -0400
Gotta say..........if there is only one thing I learned after having to
marry three times before getting it right.......... it's that NOBODY has the
right to pass judgement on other 's life choices. Doug is a devoted family
man, the kind of person there are far to few of and I am sure he is not
asking for our approval or opinions of his life's choices. Anybody got an
answer to his "How Much" to ask for his C question?

I saw a 69 C Roadster in decent, presentable, driving but by no means show
shape go for $6,600 at the Bridgehampton Classic Auto Auction earlier this
year.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch