Wiring routing

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring routing
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 14:59:19 -0400
I have been in correspondence with a lister re wiring - but I have deleted
the email so I have no contact address.  But here is the information I
wanted to impart.  I am going to route the wire for the rear lights etc
over the door (GT) and down - This means the wire will not go on the
outside of the car.  The usual routing under the chassis was probably done
for cost rather than for suitability.  This was my wiring will not be
endangered by stones and the teeth of road kills, etc.

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net