Re: Blinker Problems - Need Expert Guidance

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blinker Problems - Need Expert Guidance
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:04:40 EDT
I had a similar problem with my brakes lights, so although this isn't
blinker-specific, it is Lucas and MGB-specific.  Check all of those little
bullet connectors in the system.  Sometimes the metal interiors of the little
tubes fall apart, so you think you are hooked up, but mostly its just rubber
holding the wires together.  Also, double-check grounds, perhaps even add a
ground or two.

Jay Donoghue
72 B-GT
66 Mustang