Weber

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 20:34:59 -0400
I have had in my possession a new Weber DCOE13, Weber manifold, 3" K&N
filter setup and the mounting hardware accessory package. I bought these
new about 25 years with the intent of installing them on my MGA but
later decided against the move. Everything is brand new and still in the
original boxes and wrapping. I know it is designed for the MGA but is it
suitable for an MGB? I plan to list them for sale but don't want to
mislead anyone. I am not ever certain of their value in today's dollars.
Any advice will be appreciated!
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski