MGB alloy wheels

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB alloy wheels
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 18:24:04 -0700
It looks like I'll be able to afford a set of alloy wheels for my
street tires soon.  A couple of years ago I picked up a set of Minator
wheels, and was really happy with them, but I can't find anyone who
carries them, and forgot who I bought them from.

Alternatively, if anyone has any alloy wheels, that take TAPERED LUGS
rather than shouldered lugs, please let me know.

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.