Side/flasher unit sockets

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Side/flasher unit sockets
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 16:39:48 -0400
The front side/flasher light has a single double filament bulb held by a
socket which is crimped to the cheap metal body.  My bulb corroded itself
to the socket and I had to get the socket assembly out.  Now I search for a
bulb socket that will crimp into the 7/8ths inch hole.  You can get them up
to 3/4 but not 7/8 according to catalogs of American Autowire, Waytek, and
British Wiring.  Anybody got a source for this item? - I need two.  Or has
anyone got two good but cheap complete units?

Regards

Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net