UPDATE: MGB shakes between 55-65

To: MG Listserv <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: UPDATE: MGB shakes between 55-65
From: Kevin Shertz <kshertz@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 16:44:52 -0400
All,

Thanks to all of your advice (and a wheel balancing), the shakes I was
encountering are now reduced by about 90 percent.  After checking the wheel
bearings, they have a slight bit of play, which probably accounts for the
other 10 percent.  I think I got off lucky compared to some of the other
stories I've heard!

Thanks again for all of your help... It's been greatly appreciated!

Regards
Kevin Shertz
1980 MGB