Putting our cars performance into perspective

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Putting our cars performance into perspective
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:43:18 -0700
I recently was in a discussion which included the line "you call 65 hp
to the ground a racecar?". Since MGBs came out in 1962 and never
substantially changed, I thought that it would be interesting to look
at the performance figures of 1962 Ferraris, Porsches and Corvettes to
compare with todays cars.

Does anyone happen to have, or know where to find these data?

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.