Re: distributor

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: distributor
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 22:42:58 -0500
The clamp itself was sprung from over tightening on my MGB (another gift
from the DPO). The distributor actually worked its way out on the road once.
Now that I have electronic ignition installed, I should never have to touch
the clamp or the vernier again, hopefully.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336