Re: Oil Pressure questions

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure questions
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 23:11:02 -0500
I question the effectiveness of the oil pressure gauge to warn of an oil
leak. When the pressure falls due to low oil it will fall fast, and by the
time the driver notices it, it will be too late. If you're finding puddles
of oil under your car, DON'T drive your car thinking the oil pressure gauge
will tell you when to add oil. It won't!

You can have a serious oil leak, and still have plenty of oil pressure! I
found this out the hard way.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470