Re: Looking for MGA engine and transmission.

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>, mgt <mg-t@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Looking for MGA engine and transmission.
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 23:56:51 -0500
Good evening:

Thanks to all who responded to my plea for the MGA engine and
transmission.  I now have about 30 leads ranging from newly rebuilt to
unknown, and complete to parts.  I wish I was the one in need as some of
the offers are very reasonable and not to far distant.

I appreciate those that sent the location of the parts.  I probably
should have also, but if I had, I may have not received very many

I have passed the information on.  It is now up to the engineless owner
to decide what he wants and make the contact(s).  I suppose I may have
to be a go between which is something I'd rather not do.  Got hurt once
on one of those.

Thanks again for the replies and there's a really great bunch of people
on these lists.

Blake
MGA twin cam
MG TD