Re: Abingdon, IL this weekend?

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Abingdon, IL this weekend?
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 00:21:42 -0500
At 10:29 PM 8/11/02 -0500, MonteMorris wrote:
>My wife and I are going to our first MG event in Abingdon, IL this
>weekend.  How many other listers will be there? We'll be in a 67B,  BRG
>with roll bar.
>
>Monte Morris, Kahoka, MO

Hey, Monte!  You're gonna meet me half way this time huh?  We have a group
from the Chicagoland MG Club caravaning out that way on Friday, expecting
arival mid-afternoon.  Can't wait for the Old Speckled Hen and the late
night chat at the Natter 'n' Noggin.  Bring a safety helmet if you have
one.  You show type folks can wash and polish to your heart's desire, but
the Famous Abingdon Gymkhana is a hoot!.  See you there.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg