Re: our car for sale on ebay

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, MGBracer80@aol.com
Subject: Re: our car for sale on ebay
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 19:25:33 -0600
Setting the opening bid too high will discourage bidders, particularly if
there is an unknown reserve set on it already. Based on the description of
this car and minimal rust, even if you set a low reserve or low opening
bid, its likely to get up to at least $4500-$5000 anyway. And maybe a lot
more....

Below is a timely Ebay link that Ed sent me yesterday for a LBC that
started out at with a $1 opening bid with no reserve:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1848361397

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B