Re: our car for sale on ebay

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: our car for sale on ebay
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:25:55 -0400
On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, MGBracer80@aol.com wrote:
> http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1850913083

OK, question. This is a 73. I have a 73. It's obviously been reworked at
some point based on the pre 70 grille (a detail I plan to use. I simply
cannot stand the 70-74 grilles.)

I'm looking at the picture of the engine bay, I can see the obviously
plugged air rail holes, but I'm looking at the Water Pump fitting on top of
the engine where the radiator hose attaches, and it's obviously missing the
air pump bracket.

How does one accomplish that? Is that a pre smog part? or do you lop it off
and grind it smooth with something pneumatic?

--
Chris Thompson