Was: our car for sale on ebay, Now: Air pump mount.

To: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Subject: Was: our car for sale on ebay, Now: Air pump mount.
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:57:32 -0600
It is an after market part.  I got mine when I got my replaced the head.
   The usual suppliers carry it.  I would not cut it off the existing
one, as it is no longer available....  At least not the early 70's mount.

In donor parts car:
Before:http://www.lundgren.us/camera/MG%20Pictures/GTEngineFrontPassenger.jpg
Ready to install in my car.
After:http://www.lundgren.us/camera/MG%20Pictures/P6250007.JPG