Re: archives e-mail address

To: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: archives e-mail address
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 10:31:28 -0400
Aubrey,

You have to give people more credit.  I often get flashed (by oncoming
cars!) and I often have to think how I flash back - even in my everyday
driver.  By the time I have worked it out it is too late.  Remember, an
oncoming car may be driven by someone who just isn't quick enough - old
fogies like me!    I try to wave but that is not easily seen - and often
too late to!!

At 03:01 AM 8/18/02 -0700, Aubrey Schneider wrote:
>Hello Listers,
>A virus has wiped a section of info out. It also happens to be my
>address book.
>Among the lost info is the archives address.
>
>Could someone pse mail me off list. On the other hand you may want
>others to know it too.
>
>BTW, have seen  some B's recently, either fully restored or as driving
>restoration.
>One stunning example was a restored TD. Painted in BRG it still looked
>exciting.
>
>Another observation. When I see any type of MG driving towards me, I
>flick my passing high beams on for a second, as a universal sign of
>recognition & sameness.
>
>Maybe it's my car, which hasn't been fixed & painted but no one
>acknowledges the hello sign. Talk about being aloof! Saw 3 yesterday. A
>rather rusted body on an early 70's model. The TD I mentioned & of
>course the final egoist, driving a fully restored split rear bumper CB.
>
>Strange, isn't it?
>
>In advance of receiving the e-mail address I say please & thank you.
>
>Aubrey 75B

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net