classic story

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: classic story
From: "Chuck Renner" <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:47:35 -0500
So I'm out with a friend of mine last night in his TR3.  He made mention
that he was glad his headlights were working, since the ground wires were
starting to fall apart and he had to fix them a few days ago.

After we turned onto a darker street, I noticed the headlights seemed nice
and bright, and commented "You must've done a good job fixing them, because
they're pretty bright".  No sooner had those words passed my lips than we
were suddenly in darkness.  Perhaps funnier is that over the noise of the
TR, he thought I had said something about Lucas, and that my invoking the
name of the dark one had been responsible.