Re: MGA Coupe Racer

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@marketvalue.net>, "MG list"
Subject: Re: MGA Coupe Racer
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 01:28:01 -0500
At 08:22 PM 8/22/02 -0600, Larry Hoy wrote:
>Can anyone direct me to pictures of MGA Coupes that are prepared for road
>racing?

Maybe it depends on what you mean by "road", and whether you're looking for
early vintage or modern racing.  How about the ultimate vintage racer
restoration, Sebring MGA #43?
http://safetyfast.homestead.com/home.html

Someone recently handed me a photo CD with several hundred pictures of MGs
spanning most of teh history of teh company, and including several pictures
of MGA Coupes in various levels of race prep (some impressive and come
not).  A few of them are actually Roadsters with attached hardtops, so only
a few pictures of racing Coupes.  I will send them along as attachments to
your private address.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg