Re: racing tire temps

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: racing tire temps
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:45:03 -0700
Good... this probe isn't IR, you have to touch it to whatever you want
to measure, but supposedly works with air, surface and non-corrosive
liquids and has range -58F to 302F, should work out OK for tires,
rad testing, coolant, etc etc.

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)