Re: Thinking of buying, how does it sound?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thinking of buying, how does it sound?
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 19:04:34 +0930
Justin Lehrer wrote:

> I recently checked out a 1970 MGB.

<snip>

> It has a rollcage.

Whoa... now that would make me look a little closer.  No-one I know of
would build a rollcage in a car they used for driving down to the shop
or for pleasant Sunday drives in the hills.

It could either be a competition cast-off (thrashed and worn out) - or
you could be looking at a club competition car that although driven hard
has at least been regularly mechanically maintained.

Are they offering receipts and maintenance history?

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Nothing overshadows truth so completely as authority"
ALBERTI