Re: Question about "Redline" could be off topic

To: jmc987@earthlink.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question about "Redline" could be off topic
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:21:21 EDT
In a message dated 8/26/02 1:42:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jmc987@earthlink.net writes:

> I just came across a bottle of Redline in my garage. I was thinking of
> adding it to my Volvo's radiator. We're driving cross country and towing a
> trailer. I'm not sure what the coolant/water ratio is. But would it have a
> beneficial effect when driving through the hotter climates? (We're headed
> through Texas.) Thanks in advance,

- - - - - - - - - -

First, make sure it is Redline Water Wetter.  Don't add Redline oil to the
radiator!  ;-)

If you are not sure what the ratio of antifreeze to water is, it is probably
time to flush and refill the system.  Refill with NO MORE than 50%
antifreeze, and if you are not going to be in a freezing climate, I would use
less than that.  Then, go ahead and add Water Wetter.  It's good stuff.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"