Re: A cool thing about our cars

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: A cool thing about our cars
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:55:11 -0400
I get more comments about my B than I do about my Saab convertible which
costs many times as much, and probably much more than a BMW Z3 (which I do
NOT own) that costs lots more.  I get so many people saying they either
like it, or used to have one and regret selling it, or have some other
story about them.  I've never owned a car that got me anywhere near those
sort of comments.

Plus the girls all think it's "cute" :)