RE: A cool thing about our cars

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A cool thing about our cars
From: "J.R. Leach" <leachsr@idirect.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:28:17 -0400
> Behalf Of MonteMorris
> Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 10:52 PM
> To: Tab Julius; David F. Darby
> Cc: Larry Colen; mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: A cool thing about our cars
>

> It always seems the little kids are the ones that get the biggest kick out
> of our cars, and they're not too shy to shout it out!

Spent 5 hours lunchin' and cruisin' with my 5 year old (going on 35)
grand-daughter in the 77B on Sunday.
A beautiful top-down day, put 130 miles on with stops for lunch, bubblegum
ice cream and a visit to a peanut farm.
Grand-daughter Sarah sits in her booster chair wearing her shades and
"cruisin" hat.
At a stoplight the fellow in the next lane says to Sarah "that's a pretty
nice car you have there."
Sarah replies "yes, it's very cool, it's my Papa's MG but I'll be driving it
when I'm bigger."
Ya gotta love it !!!!!
Jim Leach
77B