Re: A cool thing about our cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A cool thing about our cars
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:20:54 -0700 (PDT)
Bob D. SEZ -
> The kids in my neighborhood think my B is some exotic 180 mph car. Of
> course, I don't want to disillusion them.

My best friend's teenage sons found my MGA under its tarp a
couple years ago and promptly dubbed it "The James Bond Car".
Now that they're old enough to drive, and the MGA is getting
restored, they're hoping for a chance to drive it.  Not, however,
if they drink a martini, shaken *or* stirred.

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were