Re: Bad Brakes

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Bad Brakes
From: Paul Root <proot@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 11:51:56 -0500
Last week I finally did my rear brakes. Mine's the servo unit, so,
its a bit different, but I got my brake light working. Or should I say,
it doesn't come on driving, but does for the hand brake.

I use an EZBleed, and I like it a lot. It works so fast, the first time,
I didn't believe I'd finished.

I backed the pressure sensor out 3 flats, bled all four corners and then
tightened it back up. The brakes work great.

--
Paul Root
'77B