Re: electric fan switch

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: electric fan switch
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 08:35:52 -0700 (PDT)
Monte,
Got to love those parts cars.  I just cut mine in half
and then quarters and was ready to throw it out when
my buddy Mark needed the upper shaft of the steering
column.  Keep everything, yea never know when it will
be needed.
(-:
Jim
78B for sale
70B Heritage body shell
seeking MGCGT/C when the 78 is sold (-: Here's photos
in case you haven't seen them
http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=419230752494_45835346503&US=0&collid=94072927203