Dallas / Ft. Worth / Denton towing system sought

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dallas / Ft. Worth / Denton towing system sought
From: "Stephanie J. Gibbs" <stephanie_j_gibbs@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 07:05:40 -0700 (PDT)
A message to the MG community in North Texas:

I will be moving my MG Midget to Dallas later this month.  A research into
various options for transporting the car (driving, shipping, renting a
towbed, purchasing a tow bed) are being looked into, and the best solution
thus far would be if someone in the Dallas area has a trailer suitable for
this project which they would be willing to loan (with deposit) or rent,
or if there is someone who has been considering purchasing a trailer but
has not yet done so (and would be interested in either purchasing one
jointly or otherwise splitting the price).  I will only need the trailer
from 17 to 27 September.

Please let me know of any ideas or sources for this project -- I know that
there are many MG drivers in the region!

Thanks!

Stephanie