RE: Dallas / Ft. Worth / Denton towing system sought

To: Lew Palmer <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>,
Subject: RE: Dallas / Ft. Worth / Denton towing system sought
From: "Stephanie J. Gibbs" <stephanie_j_gibbs@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 07:36:38 -0700 (PDT)
--- Lew Palmer <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com> wrote:
> Not to discourage a loan, but have you considered simply renting a
> trailer or dolly from one of the rental folks? (Ryder, U-Haul, or local
> rental shops)?
>
> Regards,
> Lew Palmer

Research revealed that renting a trailer from UHaul is $650, and Ryder,
etc. do not rent them alone.  It seems that purchasing one would cost very
little extra, and shipping is about the same price!

Stephanie
'77 Midget

=====
&#65279;Even though we talk nothing but nonsense,
The purring of the invisible antennae
Is both stimulating and delightful
                                    Ezra Pound
Stephanie J. Gibbs   |   (413) 775-9275